OUR PRO BONO PROGRAM
Very few charities in Australia are making use of the full scope of digital analytics & marketing options that are being utilised in the commercial sector. Improving your digital assets usually has a very high ROI in terms of donations, non-commercial engagement and charity branding. Most charities are stuck in a catch-22, not having the expertise and budget to clear the initial hurdle of getting the fundamentals right.
To help with this problem, we’re offering $15,000 worth of consulting (100 hours) each year to one or more selected charities. Our pro bono program will be customised to fit the selected charity partner’s needs but can include any of our services.
At WWF Australia, we are very hands-on with our analysis and optimisation projects. We have a great team and no shortage of exciting digital projects in the pipeline. Working with Tactic Lab has been a great way to upskill our internal teams, while having a sound base of expertise to draw on across a range of digital projects, from SEO to analytics and advertising. They are proactive and offer great flexibility so we can make the most out of their help for consulting/strategy, implementation as well as training.Julien Mulot
Our not-for-profit experience includes:
- The education, global health/poverty, human rights, environment and medical sectors.
- Working to track and maximise one-off and recurring donations.
- Working to set up and implement the Google Grant ($10,000 of free advertising per month from Google).
- Working to improve ROI of paid ad campaigns.
- Improving digital assets to be more in line with the non profit’s mission and brand guidelines.
Charity partner details:
The wishlist items below are to maximise the chance that this pro bono project will succeed in driving benefit to the charity’s digital channels and to its overall mission.
- The charity website should be easily editable, otherwise we will not be able to implement many/most recommendations.
- The charity should to have enough in-house time to liaise with us and implement our recommendations. There does not need to be technical expertise or anything beyond a general commitment of time that can be negotiated. However, charities that are extremely time-strapped may find it difficult to benefit from this project since our work is not an independent silo but requires active participation from the charity partner.
- The charity stakeholders should be open to change and optimisation around the website and/or marketing processes.
The team at Tactic Lab combined an impressive depth of technical knowledge with an intelligent sensitivity to our organisation's strengths and opportunities. Their proactive approach to needs analysis means that their strategy was complementary to our existing skills and resources, as well as being ambitious enough to show us how we could shoot for the stars.Lyndal Howison
If you’d like to be considered, please get in touch for a quick assessment. This is not a long process, we generally aim to determine suitability and award the program after a total of 30 minutes’ discovery over about two weeks.